The Embodied Wisdom Practice Membership subscription offers an accessible approach to holistic health and wellness with live classes, recordings, and practices specially curated for you to support living with more freedom and ease.
Through somatics, mindfulness, and accessible yoga practices, we strive to:
- unwind stiffness, pain, and postural imbalances
- dramatically increase flexibility through brain-to-muscle re-education
- calm and soothe the sympathetic nervous system (fight-or-flight response)
- increase awareness and living in greater balance
- cultivate greater ease and freedom in the body, mind, and spirit
- be in loving community
Our methodology fuses together gentle and restorative wellness modalities including:
- Mindfulness and Meditation
- Restorative Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Yoga Nidra
- Myofascial Release (self-massage)
- Chair Yoga
- Gentle Somatic Yoga
Our approach is gentle and accessible and over time can help diminish, correct, and/or eliminate symptoms from conditions such as:
Lower back pain, poor posture, sciatica, stiff neck and shoulders, scoliosis, muscle spasms, fibromyalgia, arthritis, TMJ, Joint pain, headaches, migraines, PTSD, insomnia, anxiety, chronic stress, chronic pain, and more.
Our classes are also wonderful for mindfulness practitioners and teachers, or other folks interested in deepening their relationship to their body and living a more embodied life.
Unsure if our classes are right for you? Let's connect!
If you would like to schedule a 20-minute discovery call to learn more about our approach and if it is right for you, please feel free to email [email protected]. We look forward to connecting with you.
Every week, Embodied Wisdom Practice Membership clients receive access to curated live class sessions and recordings to support their well-being
Access to 5 Live Classes Each Week
Tuesdays 7:30p-8:45p EST Yin Yoga and Myofascial Release (75 min)
Wednesdays 9:00a-9:30a EST Chair Yoga (30 min)
Saturdays 9:00a-9:45a EST Gentle Somatic Yoga (45 min)
Sundays 7:00p-7:30p EST Gentle Restorative Yoga (30 min)
Sundays 7:30p-8:00p EST Meditation & Breathwork or Yoga Nidra (30 min)
Can't make the live session times?
Not a problem. All videos are uploaded into your membership portal within 48-hours for you to watch on-demand and emailed to members on a weekly basis.
Bonus Content and Member Perks
- Sample music playlists to support your practice
- A list of helpful props to help you create your at-home wellness space
- Weekly contemplations, mudras, and affirmations connected to a monthly theme
- Access to all previously released video content! (over 400 additional classes are already available in your portal)
- 15% off all private lessons and therapeutic yoga sessions with Mayuri and the healing community.
If you are unable to pay the Subsidized Level Fee, you can learn about volunteering to offer work exchange, explore setting up a payment plan, or let us know how much you are able to pay for this program by emailing [email protected]